FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES YOU MUST BE OVER 21 TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
The KE-9 Billet lower receiver is precision machined in Phoenix, AZ from hi-grade billet master plate to milspec standards making it compatible with most milspec 9mm uppers. Features a broached mag well and milspec 8625 type III, class 2 hard anodized. The KE-9 accepts Glock OEM and after market Glock style magazines.
This lower comes assembled standard with our Mil-Spec Lower Parts Kit. The magazine catch is machined from billet and hard anodized. Our 5.5oz heavy 9mm buffer is installed. Mount the upper of your choice with bolt carrier group that clears through glock feed ramps, and this unit is ready to go!
The KE-9 DOES NOT have Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) unless you use an upper with a linkage system built in to accommodate it. The AR15 magazine catch can be used to manually lock the bolt back, but Glock magazine followers DO NOT interface with it. To have LRBHO you must use an upper with a linkage system that interfaces with the Glock magazine follower and standard bolt catch. Some manufacturers of 9mm uppers produce uppers with this feature.
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable trigger pull, or upgrade to DMR, SLT-1, SLT-2 triggeres
- Grip: A2 style plastic grip
- Stock: Mil Spec 6-postion
Individuals please use the following steps when purchasing a firearm or lower receiver:
- Have info of FFL you want your purchase shipped to ready prior to placing order
- Business name of FFL (Name on license) and FFL’s address needs to be entered into the shipping info upon checkout.
- Have receiving FFL email a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org (orders will not be processed until a copy of FFL is received)
- Please be aware of any state or local laws that may pertain to your order.