Colors and Patterns shown below are digital representations of liquid, hand applied coatings. We do our best to depict the colors and tones in them, and shapes in the patterns, however it may not be an accurate depiction of what we spray for you. Due to the differences in screens, lighting conditions, and lot numbers, the colors may vary. The pattern swatches below are actually sprayed and stenciled in house, then scanned to be put here on the web for you. The solid color and gun candy swatches are provided to us by the manufacture, and we feel they show the variances well enough. If you're local to us, these examples are available for you in-shop which we always recommend.
CERAKOTE PRODUCTION PATTERNS
The Cerakote Elite Colors, or E-Series colors are improved hardness, abrasion resistance and lubricity, all in a thinner application as compared to the standard H-Series colors. You will notice a higher sheen (more shiny) than the H-Series because of its thin nature. E240 and E250 have a subtle metallic nature and a more matte finish.
When we say performance we mean:
* Exceeds 9h scratch and gouge hardness (ASTM D3363
* Taber abrasion greater than 8000 wear cycles per mil (ASTM D4060)
* Corrosion resistance more than 3000 hours (ASTM B117)
* Direct and indirect impact resistance of 160 in-lbs. (ASTM D2794)
* 0mm coating loss at 180* mandrel bend (ASTM D522)
* Coefficient of Friction rivaling Teflon at 0.11 (Steady-State Dynamic Coefficient of Friction Under Load)
* Extremely high chemical resistance
World-Class performance with the following attributes:
* Distinctive high-end look and feel you have to experience to believe.
* Industry leading consistency in color, mil thickness and finish.
* Compatible with more substrates than any other competitive finish.
Elite (E-Series) Colors Offered:
Cerakote H-Series is the industry standard in thin film firearm and industrial coatings. With Superior Corrosion, Wear, Impact, Scratch and Chemical Resistance. Maximum Hardness, Durability, Flexibility and Adhesion. Matte, Egg Shell, and Satin Finishes, varies by color.
H-Series Colors Offered:
Cerakote H-Seres Metallics. These colors feature similar specs to the H-Series colors, with a subtle reflective/metallic flake that creates a unique satin finish.
GunCandy Chameleon and Metallic Colors. These powdered pigments are added to KG Gunkote Semi-Gloss Clear to go on top of a KG Gunkote base color, usually black, to provide a vivid deep spectrum of colors and metallic flake. Although we do offer all of them, these are the popular ones readily kept stocked. Due to the nature of the additives and required spray methods that differ from our cerakote finishes, we find this to be NOT be as durable of a finish as compared to E and H series Cerakote.
GunCandy colors worth mentioning: